

I'm not sure who these guys are, but I love the line of the kitten's back and tail. It's the essence of cat, I think, the way he's arching up to look bigger, and looks slightly annoyed. Little cat acting like big cat.
I think one of them is named "Charlie." These are dated 11/66. The top picture is one of those "cute overload" type pictures of the same kitten, obviously rarin' to go hikin' in the backpack. The old kind before they had those padded straps and other luxuries we wimps have today. And the pack was made of heavy canvas and steel and weighed 20 lbs. just by itself.
1 comment:
The Siamese cat is "Charlie" . Mom taught him to sit and beg and to roll over . I'm almost certain the tabby is "M" , so named because of a distinctly formed letter "M" on her forehead.
"M" was the most lovable , endearing , giving , affection cat I had ever had . She came to an ironic sad end . I still think of her from time to time. Poor "M" . She was Cha-Chos' mother .
We still have that backpack frame & canvas bag. Still use it too . They don't make things like they usd too .
Post a Comment