Yet another horse! Ye old photo box is full of them! Is that Jackson Pollack holding him? Or perhaps Grandpa Herbert? And is that a cigarette I see, hmmm? He (mr. horse) looks a bit like Frankie. Arabian? It looks like Salmon Arm, I recognize that steep hill in the background. No on second thought I don't. And is that a UFO hovering in the background? Ok back to work.
ps check out another new post a couple posts down, didn't make it to the top for some reason.
1 comment:
Not sure who this is. Probably the Dutch guy who bought Aunt Edith's 40 acre place for $16,000, half of what is was worth. Edith was trying to make her ex suffer!
Holland PAID people to emigrate to Canada, enough to buy a farm and live. He had this lovely Arabian stallion that he let me ride once.
Mille
Post a Comment