
Now we discover the identity of author #2: Vortron Ter! Leith was much better at coming up with names than I was. But then he played more role-playing games than I did (0). We also uncover Leith's Beatle appreciation with the quote from the song "come together." He insisted on reading this page aloud during our presentation, because he had to sing it with just the right inflection to sound like John Lennon. Which he did. I had no idea what the hell he was doing at the time, but I'll always remember his voice as he sang it. But now that I've heard the song lots, I know he sang the "right now, over me" too fast.
You can also see from the illustration that we stepped up the pace.
He used the word "entrapment" even if it was used wrong. Very impressive. I had no idea what that meant. Come to think of it I still don't know what it means. It's legal and it's bad, I know that.
And by the time you get to the bottom of the page, boom, it's over. All that's left is the triumphant last page...
1 comment:
How PC of you to call the space blob "it" rather than "he". You were destined for a career at Microsoft.
Post a Comment