Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Game Fantasys!: Page 1


BTW yes, I know "Fantasys" is spelled wrong.

I actually have no idea what "Game Fantasy" was. Apparently Leith played it, but not me...Maybe he was anticipating me joining the craze that was sweeping the nation. He was about to explain, but thankfully got this train back on track. Ah! But thanks to the internet, I shall now find out...excuse me....OK I'm back. Nothing I could see...Maybe he made that up....oh well. Can't expect every 25 year search to end with Doobie-like success...

I must apologize for the gratuitous image in the lower left corner. You know how young boys are. However I was proud of the logo I came up with for the squadron of space fighters. Although now it looks more like the paper boat that Curious George built. And what the Hell's up with the rainbow?

2 comments:

ible said...

Saturns rings in technicolor ?

snusnu said...

I, for one, am offended by the gratuitous violence and shall complain to the FCC. Or, I shall get the DVD scrubber and apply it to your blog.

I like the spaceship, though.