
I compete in the Spring Fling tomorrow in West Seattle.
Shot Put
Discus
Hammer
35 lb. Weight throw
56 lb. Weight throw (which I've never thrown before)
I did a light upper body push work out last night (only up to 175 x 3 x 6 bench) and did a final shot put/hammer session Wednesday (41'6" with the 16.5! and around 115' with the 14# hammer). I'd like to think I'll challenge my ATPR of 44'/13.52m, but we'll see.
Will I do well? Will I injure myself? Am I even signed up? All these questions and more will be answered in less than 24 hours. Stay tuned. WEigh in is at 8:30am and the Shot starts at 9:30 if anyone wants to come watch.
Shot Put
Discus
Hammer
35 lb. Weight throw
56 lb. Weight throw (which I've never thrown before)
I did a light upper body push work out last night (only up to 175 x 3 x 6 bench) and did a final shot put/hammer session Wednesday (41'6" with the 16.5! and around 115' with the 14# hammer). I'd like to think I'll challenge my ATPR of 44'/13.52m, but we'll see.
Will I do well? Will I injure myself? Am I even signed up? All these questions and more will be answered in less than 24 hours. Stay tuned. WEigh in is at 8:30am and the Shot starts at 9:30 if anyone wants to come watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment