Monday, April 21, 2008

My new post

I'm still here. I still update my blog. I promise.

Let's see, what's new...

It snowed this weekend.

We played in a "Rock Star" contest and I was "Guitarnivore". Ok, actually I ceded my lead guitar to be "Basic Programmer" playing Base.

I installed a sweet weight plate rack in my garage for my beloved bumper plates. I only have to install hinges underneath the center wood platform and I should be done. But then what will I do with my life?

Training was going well for the latest track meet that will occur this Saturdady, but I went to a soccer practice and injured my right knee, right trap and left hip. I just had a light upper body workout yesterday. I hate getting old.

Poor mom is recuperating from her cateract surgery on Thursday. It "looks" like everything went fine and she can see much more clearly through the first eye, the yellow curtains have been drawn back. Now she'll have the other one done. Suzy says "Gack."

No comments: