Yeah My Son . Y'know - you're developing your own style . People sipping latte in the 5th ave Starbucks will look up on the wall and say "Hey , look , there's the latest Christian Salas poster " - - - "I'll go to the SAM from here and get the latest one for my collection "
"Yeah , Me too " sez Mr. G . "In fact I think I'll buy the SAM while I'm at it ".
2 comments:
Wow, hon, this looks fantastic!!!
Yeah My Son . Y'know - you're developing your own style . People sipping latte in the 5th ave Starbucks will look up on the wall and say "Hey , look , there's the latest Christian Salas poster " - - - "I'll go to the SAM from here and get the latest one for my collection "
"Yeah , Me too " sez Mr. G . "In fact I think I'll buy the SAM while I'm at it ".
Post a Comment