Tshirt:
Y'know, I kinda like the design of the tshirt better than the poster now. I shrunk the border to go inside more and it's a bit more dynamic. Can I start over?

1/3 page ad:

The only thing left really, is the actual decorating of the downtown Barnes and Noble display window. Last year I festooned it in flowers for Patience and put a couple old instruments in the window, along with the requisite jumbo poster. The year before was an historical retrospective of cool posters from plays-past (celebrating 50 years) featuring one of my heroes Art Chantry. This year not sure, but maybe I could be like that guy on Real People that was a professional dummy, and stood stock-still in window displays all day. That would be kind of fun I think. At first anyway.
2 comments:
And someday, a young artist will see your posters and say, "Ah, there's one from my hero, Christian Salas."
Someday hell ! I'm saying that now . And I aint "OLD"
Post a Comment