Monday, February 27, 2006

My scary face

I had some fun with facial hair last week. Grew it all out, then shaved bits of it off throughout the week. This was the final triumphant flourish before it all came off again. I'm taking off the sideburns too, and going back to mini-LukePerry's.













This next one may be even scarier looking: My silly grin looking at the boidy on me shoulder.

4 comments:

snusnu said...

You're both so cute! I like you clean-shaven. Easier to kiss.

AAM said...

Sigh, Men look so good with facial hair. Why do women except me have a problem with it? Facial hair is textury fun!!!

ible said...

Hey MySon . The first mug looks great - Gents Quarterly & all that BUT the 2nd mug makes you look - - - how shall I say it . . . "Special ? "

shellswick said...

Mutton chops next please