Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jones Soda goes X-treme

In cellebration of Father and I's yearly birthday trip to a Seahawks game (Only for him; I am but a disinterested observer), I'll be buying some of the new Jones Soda flavors. They just released special Seahawk football flavors:
- Dirt
- Sports Cream
- Perspiration
- Natural Field Turf
- Sweet Victory

Among the flavors that didn't make the cut:
- Pigskin
- Jock Strap

"It pays tribute to football players," Jones CEO van Stolk said. "The amount of sweat they go through, and they're eating dirt and grass and using sports creams — those were the four flavors that really resonated with them."

The article didn't say whether it would be regular sugar or Aspartame. I hope for the former.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003907748_webjones27.html

2 comments:

ible said...

well jeeez , myson, I'm going to the game cuz I thought you might like it.

But if you wanna give me dirt , well . . . OK. If that's what you wanna do .

shellswick said...

Have a fabulous time. Really. And enjoy the sodypop.