From the Friday Seattle Times:
"I'm disgusted," said Marietta Alexander of Everett, "I hope the team loses and loses big! I hope all the sports teams decide to move to Outer Mongolia and people get serious!"
"I don't worship people; I worship the Lord," said Alexander, a substitute teacher. "It's gone beyond reason. People are outfitting themselves like freaks and spending thousands of dollars that they probably don't have to go to Detroit. All that money could have been given to the homeless and the poor."
"They aren't thinking about the fact that one day they are going to have to stand before God and account to Him what they did with their time and money."
She plans to nap during the Super Bowl.
Shouldn't she be helping the homeless and poor instead of selfishly taking a nap?
GO HAWKS!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment