
From the Seattle times:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2002760169_funrail25.html
Pittsburgh's most famous export is Heinz ketchup. As a Seahawks fan, I'm imploring all of you to boycott ketchup for a couple weeks. We'll starve 'em out! Better to eat your freedom fries naked, or with mustard, as a sign of solidarity. Who's with me?
Of course, they suggest you pour your ketchup on the side of fries, not on top, as we cultured people have done for years.
In related news, Sports Authority is selling a beautiful Tiffany-style lamp with the Seahawks logo on it. The perfect accent to our Arts and Crafts inspired livingroom!
"The Sports Authority sells NFL-licensed Seahawks items on its Web site(www.sportsauthority.com), including the Wincraft Seahawks snack helmet.Chips go in the snack bowl on top, the salsa in the removable faceguarddish.For those hoping to integrate fan-dom and fine living, it also sells aTiffany-inspired table lamp with the Seahawks logo cut into stained glass.Not only is it officially licensed ? it's imported."
I just emailed Suzy. It may be a bit of a hard-sell, but I'm sure she'll eventually be on board. Whoops, looks like she's responded to my email:
"Apparently your involvement with professional sports has lowered your IQ tothe point that you no longer comprehend taste or remember that you have a wife."
Ah well;)
8 comments:
Ok...that's it. You've gone too far. Sports will not in any way come between me and my condiment of choice! Turn back from this insanity or I'll have to erect a large wall with razor wire between our houses.
Oh and Suzy's right...IQ plummeting.
And you NEVER put the ketchup right on the fries. They get soggy almost immediately and you never have a clean fry to pick up. You should always pour to the side or, better yet, on a separate napkin or plate for ease of dipping.
Wow. I'm glad people are still checking my blog:)
I dont like football.
or ketchup.
Don't lissen to 'em my son . You have more friends on your side than you know . And me , I'm your biggest fan - with or without ketchup . As for THEM , tell 'em to go to hell or Detroit ,
Honestly Sal, whats the difference?
DETROIT! YAA!!! WHOOP WHOOP! WE'LL KILL 'EM AND STRING UP THEIR ENTRAILS AND USE THEM TO STRING OUR TENNIS RACQUETS!
I've never been to Hell or Detroit but I hear it's on the dark side
Post a Comment