Friday, January 11, 2008

Gag

Suzy asked last night when I was going to update my blog. If I'm not going to post on it, I should just shut it down. Fair enough. So I give to you...daily minutae:

So I was choking down my (try to be )daily salad as usual with some particularly tough broccoli. All of a sudden I feel a soft slimey ball in my mouth. I thought for a second it might be a piece of tomatoe, but it doesn't really taste like anything. So I pull it out with my fingers, and it’s a big 2" black and grey ball of rotten broccoli! Needless to say I just threw the rest of the salad away. In retrospect it might've been a rotten bug.

3 comments:

Richmond said...

Welcome back...and see what too much healthiness will get ya?
*Shellswick*

ible said...

Hooray for Suz . I was thinking xackly the same thing, o course not in such genteel terms.

I got the same problem. Thing of it is I need a refresher course on blogging but every-time you come for a visit we never get a round to it .

Come on Durango , let'sdo something .

Christian said...

Fuck you very much for commenting on my blog Barb!