skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flaming Hammer
Stop. Hammer time.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
More *irds
Red-cheeked Christian holds a blue-headed pionus. Close relative of Cyril:
Suzy holds a fist-full of love:
"You say 2 in the hand is now worth 1 in the bush? Shut....up!":
1 comment:
Scott
said...
I love those photos
1:25 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(17)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(3)
The Acopalypse is here.
More *irds
birdie picture
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
Links
Suzy
Rich
William I. Salas
About Me
Christian
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I love those photos
Post a Comment