skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flaming Hammer
Stop. Hammer time.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Britney Mania
As I struggle to pick up the pieces following Britney and K-Fed's startling break up, I couldn't help but notice she shockingly made a typo on the front of her webpage. When will this pain end?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(17)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(58)
▼
December
(1)
Britney Mania
►
November
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
Links
Suzy
Rich
William I. Salas
About Me
Christian
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment