Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A new post!

yes, I'm still alive. Dad, you guilted me into it:) So...what was I going to post about. Crap.

4 comments:

ible said...

CRAP is a good choice . There's : Oh Crap. Crap out , Crap game, Don't gimme that Crap , Crapper , Take a crap , A penny for your crap , One flew over the crappers' nest , One for the money two for the show, three to get ready and four to crap . Four score and three craps ago . . . etc . Give me liberty or give me crap , We have nothing to fear but crap it's self . Crap ? what crap ! I don't need no stinkin crap !

Nose is another good word .

ible said...

Next is another good word.

Christian said...

Why do you say that? Who nose.

ible said...

NOSE is good : Who nose what evil lurks in the hearts of man ? The Shadow nose . Nobody nose the troubles I'v seen .

A nose by any other name is still a nose . Red noses for my lady . The yellow nose of Texas .

Nose ? What nose ! I don't need no stinking nose .