Here's a Badger illustration I did for a High School mascot (and why am I randomly capitalizing?). It's in the style of a high school artist doing a fighting badger, rah rah rah!
ps Good Egyptian bumper stickers:
"Three cheers for the sun god! Ra! Ra! Ra!"
"Ank if you like Egyptology"
pps Blogger has taken away the ability for mac users to put pictures on their blog posts. So you'll have to imagine what the badger looks like. It's really neat though.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like it. Very detailed.
Badger ?
What Badger !
I don't see no stinkin Badger !
um. . . picasa now has a mac equiv and you can post to blogs with that.
It is www.picasa.com
Or, gimme your password and e-mail me your photos and I'll put them up.
Maybe I should shut up and enjoy the bitter moment of technical frustration.
Great Badger, I would have called it a beaver though from the teeth.
Post a Comment