Stop. Hammer time.
My fav food related mispronouce was chipotle...chip-o-leet-o
Try saying "Chee -cha - rrrrones " real fast 3 x" Chingado ! I droped som chicharones on my bran new chaparecas - dam "
please. . .try asking for a pico de guac mayo chalupa with ranch.
I love when I say "chipotle" and someone actually corrects me and tells me, in the most calculatedly patronizing tone, "it's chiPOLte."If you want an explanation for my ingrained misanthropy, that's it, right there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My fav food related mispronouce was chipotle...chip-o-leet-o
Try saying "Chee -cha - rrrrones " real fast 3 x
" Chingado ! I droped som chicharones on my bran new chaparecas - dam "
please. . .
try asking for a pico de guac mayo chalupa with ranch.
I love when I say "chipotle" and someone actually corrects me and tells me, in the most calculatedly patronizing tone, "it's chiPOLte."
If you want an explanation for my ingrained misanthropy, that's it, right there.
Post a Comment