
Here's a quick, non-Disney post before Disneyland. I dressed up as Darth Maul for the Ep. I Line Event back in '99 (stood in line for a week, in 8 hour or so shifts). Lori Matsikawa from Kiro Channel 7 picked me out to interview, since I looked like a freak and probably would provide a good sight and sound byte for the 5 o'clock news. They look for people like me to put in front of the camera so Fred and Sophie Jones sitting in front of their TV with cats on laps can shake their heads at the likes of freaks like me.
Oh! And I shaved my head. I was going to shave my eyebrows too, but Suzy wouldn't let me.
2 comments:
I remember her asking you "so, did you come here in your spaceship" and being disappointed when your reasoned, measured response didn't live up to her image of SW fans as dateless wonders.
Wow, I don't even remember that question. Geez. I just remember being fascinated by how close the wide angle lens had to be to the subject (me) and wondering what the aperture and lens speed was.
Post a Comment