Stop. Hammer time.
This is a picture of my house from space. Interesting eh?
wow you're so cool! Welcome to the world of blogging, christian!
Thank you...thank you. I hardly know what do say, Christian.
But what's up with the sissy pink color?
Yay! Jump on the bandwagon, baby!
Oh, and you're linked to my blog now.
Shut up. I'm trying to express myself.
Well express yourself in a more masculine color. Please.
Stop wasting my internet!
Thank you, and welcome "snunu":)
You're a deeply silly man. I love you.
I wuv u 2, mooky u-kims!
how endearingly beautifulYou first day on the blogSCOTT~
Salas...in...SPAAAACE!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
wow you're so cool! Welcome to the world of blogging, christian!
Thank you...thank you. I hardly know what do say, Christian.
But what's up with the sissy pink color?
Yay! Jump on the bandwagon, baby!
Oh, and you're linked to my blog now.
Shut up. I'm trying to express myself.
Well express yourself in a more masculine color. Please.
Stop wasting my internet!
Thank you, and welcome "snunu":)
You're a deeply silly man. I love you.
I wuv u 2, mooky u-kims!
how endearingly beautiful
You first day on the blog
SCOTT~
Salas...in...SPAAAACE!
Post a Comment